August 03, 2009

You: ily
Stranger: hi i like hanging someone by their neck do you like it:)
You: i like it sooooooooo much
Stranger: really
Stranger: m or f?
You: yeah
You: f
You: actually im bi
Stranger: m
Stranger: from?
You: malaysia
Stranger: cool
Stranger: age?
You: 23
Stranger: 20
You: whoaw
Stranger: msn?
You: youre younger
You: dunhave
Stranger: you dont have:SS:s
Stranger: msn?
You: i said i dont have
Stranger: :S
You: lu budek atau buta hurup?
Stranger: get it now
Stranger: we can talk on it
You: oh ic
Stranger: have
Stranger: you ever hanged
You: yeah
You: i hang clothes
You: heng bapa lu
Stranger: really thts coolllllllllll
You: otak lu tuh nge heng
Stranger: pls get msn
You: i cant
You: my children dont let me
Stranger: plssss
You: i really cant
You: but if you really beg me
You: i will
Stranger: ok tell me from here
Stranger: pls get
Stranger: plsss:D
You: please make a romantic quotes for me
You: that will make my heart melt so i can make an msn
Stranger: i can really hanged for you if you do me a favour
You: but i cant
You: really cant
You: my children will ate me alive if i made an msn
You: GUA DI KDRT BODONG
Stranger: whyy
You: kdrt
Stranger: ok who hangs you
You: i hang cloth

di diskonek gw langsung ketek abes dah tuh orang.es baby

v
You: hy
Stranger: hi
You: m/f?
Stranger: m?
You: male?
You: american?
You: are u a dude?
Stranger: i am a guy?
You: YEAH YOU BODONG
Stranger: i am not american
You: so?
You: african?
Stranger: so?
You: fyi, I LOVE OBAMA
Stranger: hahaha
You have disconnected.

felt so stupid to here.

0 comments: